PLANNING & ZONING TOOLS
The City of Trotwood believes strongly in the power of solid planning, does its homework and works hard to help its local businesses prosper. Trotwood’s Planning & Development staff provides developers a variety of such user-friendly tools as:
• Future Land Use Plan – features future land-uses based on a number of factors
• Zoning Ordinance – regulations and requirements for development of all properties
• Zoning Map – illustrates Zoning districts and classifications
• Subdivision Regulations – requirements for subdivision and platting of land
• Subdivision/Lot Split Application – application for subdivision and platting of land
• Development Handbook – explains all steps in the development process
• Zoning Permit Application – Zoning Permits and inspections are required for new construction (including additions), signs (including permanent, temporary, special event and garage sale), fences, covered patio slabs, decks, enclosures, and pools
Zoning Code (PDF)
Subdivision Regulations (PDF)
Development Handbook (PDF)
Conditional Use Permit Application (PDF)
Zoning Permits & Applications
For more information please contact Zoning Administrator Carl Daugherty at (937) 854-7218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about new City programs and projects in this regularly updated message from Trotwood Mayor Joyce S. Cameron.
>> Read More
Learn more about one our leading community partners and how they are helping Trotwood.
>> Full Story
Feature on Development
Learn more about the City’s latest
community improvement efforts and
their future benefits.
>> Review Now